Engineering Design Center offers full-time, paid internships to qualified candidates at each of our three businesses. Gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals and learn from some of the brightest minds in business. Internships last one month and are generally offered during summer vacations.
Additionally, GE Oil & Gas also offers diploma internships to four-year and five-year university students who want to work together with GE EDC O&G engineers on real projects. As a result you will gain professional experience and the diploma thesis for your university. Throughout the project, your mentor will gladly answer questions and guide you through training and personal development. You’ll meet and talk with professionals and leaders in every department of the company. Diploma internships typically last between three and nine months. During this period you will spend one month at our facility working full time on you project after which you will continue with the work at your university keeping close contact with your GE supervisor.
Ultimately, how much you take away from your time at GE EDC is entirely up to you. This is your chance to learn firsthand about the technology, processes and relationships that drive a leader in infrastructure technology.
What will internship or diploma project do for you?
Besides a competitive salary, as valuable members of our team, interns may earn the same benefits available to full-time employees. These may include:
- Full responsibility for the projects and access to GE databases and tools
- Accrued vacation time
- Opportunities to network with managers and other interns at informational sessions, social events and recreational activities
In addition to the appropriate degree and major, you must be a full-time student enrolled in a four- or five-year to be considered for internship and five-year university student for a diploma project. If you have already fulfilled the internship requirements at your university, you can still apply for internship at EDC. After applying you will be invited for an interview where you will be given a chance to present you skills and qualifications.
Check available diploma internships and current internship openings below. If you find an interesting topic, send your CV in English and Polish to: firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following phrase in Polish that will alow us to manage your personal data: „Niniejszym wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez GE Company Polska Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawie oraz Instytut Lotnictwa z siedzibą w Warszawie, na zasadach określonych w ustawie o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) w celu rekrutacji, a także przyszłych procesów rekrutacji.” If you do not find any topic matching your profile, please submit your own suggestion.
More about GE Internships and Diploma Internships
One of the best ways to experience GE is through an internship or diploma work. Hear what these students had to say about their time with GE. Download this CareersAtGE_rev3_600k.wmv or Mirror.
- 03/22/2013Build your career with EDC – Drogowskazy Kariery at the Military University of Technology This is the 6th time that students could take part in one of the most popular university programmes “Drogowskazy Kariery”. The event consisted of a few rounds of trainings and workshops on work-related issues. The titl...more >>
- 02/26/2013Scholarship Program GE Company Polska and the Warsaw Institute of Aviation offer a Scholarship Program to commemorate the victims of the Smolensk crash. The scholarship is financed from a special grant that GE Aviation and GE Energy funded ...more >>
- 02/25/201314th March – Open Day for Women Engineers at EDC Engineering Design Center and Inżynierka.pl, a web portal for women engineers, would like to invite you for EDC Open Day that will take place on 14th March 2013 at 15:00. Come to Engineering Design Center at Aleja Krako...more >>
- 02/05/2013EDC joined "Grasz o staż" This year Engineering Design Center joined the internship program “Grasz o staz”. Our company offers you two three-months paid internships. From 4th of February you can apply and win an internship in Oil&Gas or Av...more >>
- 01/23/2013MSc specialization dedicated to subsea technologies at Gdansk University of Technology On January 10, 2013 Gdansk University of Technology in cooperation with General Electric Company Polska opened a new MSc specialization dedicated to subsea technologies for the oil industry. Approx. 30 stude...more >>